Sun, Aug 13|
The Corporate Veil: An Entrepreneurship Masterclass (1)
The Corporate Veil is the most important aspect of your business. It shields you from any debt and liabilities that your business may incur.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
About the event
This FREE Zoom masterclass will dive into the importance of "The Corporate Veil" for entrepreneurs.
- Introduction to the "Corporate Veil".
- Copyrights and trademarks: What they are and why they are important for businesses, entrepreneurs, creatives, and visionaries.
- Copyrights and trademarks for branding: How these laws can protect your brand, name, and logo.
- Copyrights and trademarks for products and services: How these laws can protect your creative works and products.
- The benefits of registering your copyrights and trademarks: How this process can help you enforce your rights.
- Copyrights and trademarks in the digital age: How these laws apply to online content, social media, and e-commerce.
- The differences between copyrights and trademarks: Understanding the nuances of these two areas of law.
- How to avoid copyright and trademark infringement: Tips for ensuring you're not using someone else's intellectual property without permission.
- Business Formation: Choosing the right business structure.
- Business Contracts: Protecting the Corporate Veil through contracts.
Question & Answer Session
Corporate Veil Zoom Webinar